Born and raised in Texas, but a Californian at heart, Kelly is a Sr. Visual Digital Designer, living and working in San Francisco, CA.
With over seven years of digital industry experience (the past four years freelancing full-time in San Francisco), Kelly specializes in brand development within digital and mobile ecosystems. Her design aesthetic can be described as: clean, refined, and elevated.
In addition to designing full-time, Kelly volunteers as a white water rafting guide with the Sierra Club, taking inner city kids rafting and camping. Mentors with 7 Teepees, an organization for at risk teens in the Mission neighborhood of San Francisco. She's also a yoga enthusiast, a certified "National Outdoor Leadership Wilderness Medical First Responder" and rides a café style motorcycle nicknamed Ms. Carter.
• Fluent understanding of current digital trends and technologies.
• Comprehensive knowledge of user flow and information architecture.
• Establish and implement a cohesive design ecosystem optimized for web.
• Design parameters, specifications, style guides for development.
• Expert in Photoshop and organizing files.
• Self-motivated, a natural problem-solver, and a good communicator with a demonstrated ability to oversee multiple projects simultaneously, both independently, as well as collaboratively with all cross-functional teams.
Featured Project: Sephora App
As the Senior Designer (and only designer), I was responsible creating design solutions based on improved technical capabilities, establish and implement a cohesive mobile design ecosystem, and collaborate with Sephora's strategic mobile department to blend content and commerce together.
Honors & Accolades
"The Truth About Tony Stewart" Campaign
• Titanium Lion Semi-finalist
• Cyber Lion Semi-finalist, Best Digitally Led Integrated Campaign
• Cyber Lion Semi-finalist, Retail & E-Commerce
• Agency of the Decade—Advertising Age
• Agency of the Year—Boards Magazine
• Best Social Media Agency—MediaPost